Discussion: women who have a high sex drive .Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 32  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next

looking4thatone
women who have a high sex drive .
Jan 31 2009, 8:59 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 31 2009, 8:59 PM EST
how do you keep them satisfied when your sex drive isn't as high as theirs is? 47  out of 58 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
DontBeBeautiful
DontBeBeautiful
1. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Jan 31 2009, 9:54 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 31 2009, 9:54 PM EST
I actually have a very low sex drive. I don't know why...I've been celibate since 2006 after my last long term relationship. It hasn't really bothered me, and I felt like I was doing a duty when I was in my relationship. Some of my close friends say its because of my family members (most of the men in my family are serial cheaters like Bette) and that has had a profound impact on my trust and sex life. As for keeping up, why? I just say I'm tired and leave it at that! 24  out of 36 found this valuable. Do you?    

Nat2008
2. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Feb 1 2009, 2:02 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 1 2009, 2:02 AM EST
"I actually have a very low sex drive. I don't know why...I've been celibate since 2006 after my last long term relationship. It hasn't really bothered me, and I felt like I was doing a duty when I was in my relationship. Some of my close friends say its because of my family members (most of the men in my family are serial cheaters like Bette) and that has had a profound impact on my trust and sex life. As for keeping up, why? I just say I'm tired and leave it at that! "
yea,it doesnt have to be about sex at all..........my sex drive is acctually various,and have been single for a longer time,and i dont miss it allllllllll that much......i guess....
6  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

Blue1234
3. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 9:20 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 9:20 AM EST
I was in a relationship for almost 6 years and I had a higher sex drive than my boyfriend. We had lots of four play which was great, but when it came right down to it, even if I came once, I would be ready to go in a few minutes and he would be exhausted. Our relationship has since ended due to both us moving in different directions, but sometimes I want to go out of my mind because I DO miss sex. I'm not however, going to jump into bed with just anyone to satisfy the need. I do however, miss it, so I throw myself into my work, gym and social life in hopes of pushing it aside until further notice. I'm not sure if my sex drive it normal or not, but it's the way it is. 26  out of 34 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
4. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 10:33 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 10:33 AM EST
"I was in a relationship for almost 6 years and I had a higher sex drive than my boyfriend. We had lots of four play which was great, but when it came right down to it, even if I came once, I would be ready to go in a few minutes and he would be exhausted. Our relationship has since ended due to both us moving in different directions, but sometimes I want to go out of my mind because I DO miss sex. I'm not however, going to jump into bed with just anyone to satisfy the need. I do however, miss it, so I throw myself into my work, gym and social life in hopes of pushing it aside until further notice. I'm not sure if my sex drive it normal or not, but it's the way it is."
lol where are they??????????????
18  out of 21 found this valuable. Do you?    

LittleFoxy
5. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 11:34 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 11:34 AM EST
"how do you keep them satisfied when your sex drive isn't as high as theirs is?"
well make sure to keep it high? gosh dont know dont have that problem trala *hiding now*
4  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
sriwijava
sriwijava
6. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 1:49 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 1:49 PM EST
"how do you keep them satisfied when your sex drive isn't as high as theirs is?"
hm............sumtimes....its not sex at all..............the fellin is all matter....
3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

SoftandFine
7. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 2:15 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 2:15 PM EST
I think satisfying a woman with high sex drive is easy because of oral sex. If I'm not in the mood but she is (which is rare because mine is pretty steady), then I "give her some". But often I find that if I'm not in the mood to start, I am after a few minutes of hearing and feeling her pleasure. That just drives me NUTS! I love satisfying women.
13  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    
mselword
mselword
8. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 4:52 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 4:52 PM EST
I understand why you you're not interested in seeking out someone new. Looking for someone is frustrating, you don't know if you're going to get along once you meet, you don't even know if they'll even bother to respond to your e-mails or Instant Messages, or if they do, will they say nice things, or scalding, cruel remarks.

I believe we think about a certain ideal with it comes to love, how we give it and how we receive it; And when reality fails to meet that ideal it can be very frustrating.

Having a cat or dog or bird helps, not only because a cat or dog or bird offers love and companionship on both sides, but it puts your human relationships in perspective. You know what to expect from humans, and you realize humans make one too many excuses not to be close. You accept it, because you know there is a dog, a cat or a bird, a living soul that will appreciate it, so you know not to expect anything from other people.
7  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

Blue1234
9. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 4:55 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 4:55 PM EST
I wouldn't know about satisfying women, but I have often seriously considered the idea. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

SoftandFine
10. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 5:03 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 5:03 PM EST
"I wouldn't know about satisfying women, but I have often seriously considered the idea. "
Go for it! If you need some pointers, I'm ya girl. I have no one left unsatisfied yet ;)
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Blue1234
11. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 5:06 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 5:06 PM EST
You've got a point there mselword. I have my profile on a popular dating site and it's hit or miss and right now it's just plain stagnant. Lol. However, I've had the pleasure of being in a good relationship and have since then done some things that have made me a stronger woman. That said, there is nothing like coming home to a cat who runs to the door to meet me when I enter and gives unconditional love and understanding. It really is wonderful, but he's not a substitute for the kind of love, respect and intimacy that we all deserve in our lives. Even though I've been single for 18 months and I am actually content with my life. If someone wonderful comes into it that would be great and if not, then I will just keep moving forward and see what the future brings. :) 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
12. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Mar 1 2009, 6:18 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 6:18 PM EST
"You've got a point there mselword. I have my profile on a popular dating site and it's hit or miss and right now it's just plain stagnant. Lol. However, I've had the pleasure of being in a good relationship and have since then done some things that have made me a stronger woman. That said, there is nothing like coming home to a cat who runs to the door to meet me when I enter and gives unconditional love and understanding. It really is wonderful, but he's not a substitute for the kind of love, respect and intimacy that we all deserve in our lives. Even though I've been single for 18 months and I am actually content with my life. If someone wonderful comes into it that would be great and if not, then I will just keep moving forward and see what the future brings. :)"
i think we have same cat ,lol
8  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

viseralworks222
13. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Feb 4 2011, 12:55 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 4 2011, 12:55 PM EST
"I was in a relationship for almost 6 years and I had a higher sex drive than my boyfriend. We had lots of four play which was great, but when it came right down to it, even if I came once, I would be ready to go in a few minutes and he would be exhausted. Our relationship has since ended due to both us moving in different directions, but sometimes I want to go out of my mind because I DO miss sex. I'm not however, going to jump into bed with just anyone to satisfy the need. I do however, miss it, so I throw myself into my work, gym and social life in hopes of pushing it aside until further notice. I'm not sure if my sex drive it normal or not, but it's the way it is."
I totally agree. You are not alone with that. I have a high sex drive and would be up for it everyday if I had a willing partner but I can't just have sex with anyone and need an emotion connection. So I am out of luck until I have a boyfriend I guess. I feel better when having sex with another person on a physical and deeper emotional level that keeps me turned on longer than when I try to pleasure myself. I am going crazy not being touched and it is a big stress relief and a good way to be balanced for me. I know exercise can help with that too but it is not the same. I also fluctuate with my cycle where I practically feel in heat and all I can think about is sex.
12  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    

bellybelly318
14. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
May 24 2011, 3:27 PM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2011, 3:27 PM EDT
I am in a similar situation. I feel the same about not hoppin in the sack with just whoever so that the physical needs of my unusually high sex drive can be met, that can cause all kinds of problems. The last time I had sex was with my now ex husband over a year and a half ago. I am very attractive and plenty of guys asks me out, but that's just it they are guys and I am now at a point that I prefer to be with a MAN. Someone who won't make me feel awful after sex and wants me for who I am, not just a pretty face. I have only had sex, no one has ever made love to me and that's ok, one day he will (whoever he is) and it is well worth the wait. :>D 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Southern-n-Sweet26
Southern-n-Sweet26
15. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
May 30 2011, 8:13 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2011, 8:13 PM EDT
I can completely relate, lookingforthatone! In all of my relationships, I was the aggressive one...the one that took control and got the job done :) However, I'm extremely lady like in the streets so my bedroom behavior has been a bit too much for my current lover at times. He wants me to be prim & proper...24/7. So I do my best to let him be a "man" However, I could be intimate everyday even after working six-to-seven hours and going to graduate classes in the evening. I think the average person just doesn't have the energy or lacks the drive :( 7  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
knightsofstjoan2004
knightsofstjoan2004
16. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
May 31 2011, 5:52 PM EDT | Post edited: May 31 2011, 5:55 PM EDT
Take royal jelly and ginseng and combine them together for a strong and powerful youthful restoring properties and effects, along with maca (Peruvian ginseng) which is also known as the sex herb for a strong and powerful sex drive and restoration of sexual appetite and energy. This is suitable for women, wether they're straight or lesbian or bisexual. Men can also take this formula or supplement.
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Eric_WhoRU
Eric_WhoRU
17. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Dec 30 2011, 7:00 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2011, 7:00 PM EST
My opinion, based on substantial experience, is that the foreplay tou were engaging was not what you actually needed to satisfy your needs. I venture to presume that your lover did not spend a minimum of 30 minutes performing cunnilingus on your clitoris while rubbing your G spot - I say a minimum of 30 minutes, however, from your implications you might need more. I have performed such for over two hours on one woman before she was properly satiated. The nice thing about this is my tongue never ever got tired but my neck did - then I figured out the best position was for her to sit on a good soft couch or a recliner, so I could be on the floor between her legs. This was very good because I could then see her face and adjust my ministrations according to her facial expressions, and I could also more easily reach her breasts and tweak her nipples, and also have access to her anus for gentle fingering or licking. I could drive her crazy with rolling multiple orgasms until she was fully worn out - it was great fun!! 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
knightsofstjoan2004
knightsofstjoan2004
18. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Dec 30 2011, 9:11 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2011, 9:11 PM EST
"My opinion, based on substantial experience, is that the foreplay tou were engaging was not what you actually needed to satisfy your needs. I venture to presume that your lover did not spend a minimum of 30 minutes performing cunnilingus on your clitoris while rubbing your G spot - I say a minimum of 30 minutes, however, from your implications you might need more. I have performed such for over two hours on one woman before she was properly satiated. The nice thing about this is my tongue never ever got tired but my neck did - then I figured out the best position was for her to sit on a good soft couch or a recliner, so I could be on the floor between her legs. This was very good because I could then see her face and adjust my ministrations according to her facial expressions, and I could also more easily reach her breasts and tweak her nipples, and also have access to her anus for gentle fingering or licking. I could drive her crazy with rolling multiple orgasms until she was fully worn out - it was great fun!!"
You can do threesome and foursome. Don't forget to use the maca, kindly check out this sex herb formula at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwvaIZAUDwA&feature=related.
5  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

JulieBrookover
19. RE: women who have a high sex drive .
Feb 27 2012, 9:51 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 27 2012, 9:51 AM EST
I have a high sex drive, I have for several years, and don't realy know why, I started about 7 years ago and recently went throught the change and though it would deminish but hasn't yet and it's almost been a year now.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next