Discussion: Who killed Jenny Schecter?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 157  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
1TLWAdmirer
1TLWAdmirer
Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 3:47 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 3:47 AM EST
Who killed Jenny Schecter? The possible suspects that L Word listed were the following: Bette,Tina, Helena,
Niki, and Shane, but the truth of the matter is that it could have been anyone. Jenny,though troubled and misunderstood did manage to rub a lot of people the wrong way. I personally think that it could have Adelle, Nikki, Max, or perhaps even Jenny herself? What do you think?
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
1TLWAdmirer
1TLWAdmirer
1. PS:RE: Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 5:46 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 5:46 AM EST
PS, They also listed Alice too. I have mixed feelings about Jenny being dead, that is if Jenny is really dead or is the L Word sending us all on a wild goose chase. If she is truly dead, then I'm sure there's going to be a long list of possible suspects: Bette,Tina,
Alice, Helena, and so on. Don't forget the obvious ones such as: Adelle, Max, and the movie executives.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
2. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 11:20 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 11:20 AM EST
"PS, They also listed Alice too. I have mixed feelings about Jenny being dead, that is if Jenny is really dead or is the L Word sending us all on a wild goose chase. If she is truly dead, then I'm sure there's going to be a long list of possible suspects: Bette,Tina,
Alice, Helena, and so on. Don't forget the obvious ones such as: Adelle, Max, and the movie executives."
well sort them out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who gain killing her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or was it an accident,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
1TLWAdmirer
1TLWAdmirer
3. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 11:35 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 11:35 AM EST
"well sort them out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who gain killing her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or was it an accident,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
That's true and a good observation Katie295. Thanks. When I think about it,I think that Adelle of the movie executives have more to gain from Jenny's death than any of the other characters on the show. You never can be sure with the L Word, there's so plots and sub plots and characters who you think you know.
Do you find this valuable?    
katie295
katie295
4. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 11:38 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 11:38 AM EST
"That's true and a good observation Katie295. Thanks. When I think about it,I think that Adelle of the movie executives have more to gain from Jenny's death than any of the other characters on the show. You never can be sure with the L Word, there's so plots and sub plots and characters who you think you know."
but it could have been accident calling a cop cause bette sees someone in her yard................
1TLWAdmirer
1TLWAdmirer
5. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 11:53 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 11:53 AM EST
"but it could have been accident calling a cop cause bette sees someone in her yard................"
That's a good observation too. Just as long as it's nothing lame like Alice had a dream
that Jenny died.

jslice
6. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 1:54 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 1:54 PM EST
I just rewatch the who kill jenny xmas special and all I have to say about it is this is one big misdirect. How many times IC had tell us that the LWORD is about Bette and Jenny. I think most of this season is fantasy created by Jenny . That after you get past the first 5mins of fantasy in 601 which is after the opening credits you will see the real events in 601 . then in 602 I think the real events stop and it goes back to fantasy all the way up to midway in epsoide 608. My theory is in 602 that Shane and Jenny never maid up and Shane just moves out cause Jenny wouldn't talk to her and is still pissed at her. Also pretty much just don't want be around her right now. The fantasy that we see being played out is Jenny writing this story. Think about it the first person she see at the pool is Shane making out with some blonde in season 1 and here we are in season 6 Jenny is found dead in the pool by Shane , Bette and the rest of the gang? I just don't believe it. I think about half way through 608 we find out that most of this season is a story written by Jenny. At that point you will see the gang reflect on their relationships and their conection. And then Shane and Jenny will talk and tell each other their true feelings. And from that point on who knows. This is my thoery and I'm sticking to it. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
7. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 2:21 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 2:21 PM EST
"I just rewatch the who kill jenny xmas special and all I have to say about it is this is one big misdirect. How many times IC had tell us that the LWORD is about Bette and Jenny. I think most of this season is fantasy created by Jenny . That after you get past the first 5mins of fantasy in 601 which is after the opening credits you will see the real events in 601 . then in 602 I think the real events stop and it goes back to fantasy all the way up to midway in epsoide 608. My theory is in 602 that Shane and Jenny never maid up and Shane just moves out cause Jenny wouldn't talk to her and is still pissed at her. Also pretty much just don't want be around her right now. The fantasy that we see being played out is Jenny writing this story. Think about it the first person she see at the pool is Shane making out with some blonde in season 1 and here we are in season 6 Jenny is found dead in the pool by Shane , Bette and the rest of the gang? I just don't believe it. I think about half way through 608 we find out that most of this season is a story written by Jenny. At that point you will see the gang reflect on their relationships and their conection. And then Shane and Jenny will talk and tell each other their true feelings. And from that point on who knows. This is my thoery and I'm sticking to it. "
well it wasnt jenny,lol

ONCANEE
8. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 8:05 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 8:05 PM EST
"well sort them out ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,who gain killing her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or was it an accident,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"
If I was the writer of this show I would have everyone think that Jenny was killed,.But the fans don't really want anyone to die, not even Jenny. So I would write that the body discovered was unrecogonizable, and the DNA in fact matches Jenny's. Everyone on the L Word will continue to think & believe that Jenny died and was murder. Jenny's will is read and Jenny males it right with each character, Paying Alice the $ money she ripped off for stealing her idea, she repays Tina for the movie she took, she leaves money for Max for a sex change, leaves her house to Shane etc. Then a mysterious woman is seen in Brazil or someplace and its Jenny. It was Adelle whom Jenny accidentally killed fighting over her movie etc. Jenny decides to replace Adelle's identity with herself so everyone things that she is dead. Jenny realizes how destructive she has been to all of her friends so she kills herself off (except its Adelle) and makes it right with them thru her will. And it is discoverd that Adelle was a twin sister of Jenny's who was stalking her etc. Only catch is no one ever knows Jenny is alive. And Jenny lives her life out. in another country..............(and fades into her new character in the spin off movie.) Its a Alfred Hitchcock twist sort of.Oh I would leave the case unsolved a cold case.................
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
9. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 8:18 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 8:18 PM EST
"If I was the writer of this show I would have everyone think that Jenny was killed,.But the fans don't really want anyone to die, not even Jenny. So I would write that the body discovered was unrecogonizable, and the DNA in fact matches Jenny's. Everyone on the L Word will continue to think & believe that Jenny died and was murder. Jenny's will is read and Jenny males it right with each character, Paying Alice the $ money she ripped off for stealing her idea, she repays Tina for the movie she took, she leaves money for Max for a sex change, leaves her house to Shane etc. Then a mysterious woman is seen in Brazil or someplace and its Jenny. It was Adelle whom Jenny accidentally killed fighting over her movie etc. Jenny decides to replace Adelle's identity with herself so everyone things that she is dead. Jenny realizes how destructive she has been to all of her friends so she kills herself off (except its Adelle) and makes it right with them thru her will. And it is discoverd that Adelle was a twin sister of Jenny's who was stalking her etc. Only catch is no one ever knows Jenny is alive. And Jenny lives her life out. in another country..............(and fades into her new character in the spin off movie.) Its a Alfred Hitchcock twist sort of.Oh I would leave the case unsolved a cold case................."
uhmmmmm no it was murder or accident

Nat2008
10. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 30 2008, 9:00 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 9:00 PM EST
"uhmmmmm no it was murder or accident"
i guess we'll all just have to wait few more weeks and find out....hehe
dizzyspinfest
dizzyspinfest
11. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 31 2008, 3:24 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2008, 3:24 AM EST
"PS, They also listed Alice too. I have mixed feelings about Jenny being dead, that is if Jenny is really dead or is the L Word sending us all on a wild goose chase. If she is truly dead, then I'm sure there's going to be a long list of possible suspects: Bette,Tina,
Alice, Helena, and so on. Don't forget the obvious ones such as: Adelle, Max, and the movie executives."
i have no idea who killed jenny......it wasn'tg me.....hehe.......all though i did want to kill her many times!!!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

demijoe
12. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 31 2008, 4:49 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2008, 4:49 AM EST
I DID I DID I DID I KILLED HER WITH A KNIFE IN THE DRAWING ROOM LOL Do you find this valuable?    
katie295
katie295
13. RE: PS:Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 31 2008, 11:46 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2008, 11:46 AM EST
"I DID I DID I DID I KILLED HER WITH A KNIFE IN THE DRAWING ROOM LOL"
adelle or accident but now im leaning toward jenny dreaming this if thats so IM REALLY GONNA BE PISSED OFF ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HE HAD ALL OF SEASON 5
loveLU
loveLU
14. RE: Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 31 2008, 1:39 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2008, 1:39 PM EST
"Who killed Jenny Schecter? The possible suspects that L Word listed were the following: Bette,Tina, Helena,
Niki, and Shane, but the truth of the matter is that it could have been anyone. Jenny,though troubled and misunderstood did manage to rub a lot of people the wrong way. I personally think that it could have Adelle, Nikki, Max, or perhaps even Jenny herself? What do you think?"
i like her so much , i thing she is great actress , she so deep in her character
katie295
katie295
15. RE: Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 31 2008, 1:51 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2008, 1:51 PM EST
"i like her so much , i thing she is great actress , she so deep in her character "
damnn never thought of a dream

Bratney86
16. RE: Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 31 2008, 6:14 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2008, 6:14 PM EST
My prediction is that either Adelle or Bette killed Jenny. I'm a little iffy on Bette as a suspect still however, she was totally pissed off at Jenny for more than one reason, especially because of that stupid Les Girls. Bette does have some rage though so she's definately capable of doing it. Now my other suspect is Adelle, that girl has rubbed me the wrong way since the first day she was on the show. Something is not right with her, she's totally envious of Jenny (she's shown what she was capable of in trying to steal her "light") the next step would be just to get her out of the way. I just graduated with my Criminal Justice degree and if this wasn't fictional, all the cop's eggs would be in Adelle's basket! She's a classic psychopath waiting to strike! Do you find this valuable?    
katie295
katie295
17. RE: Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 31 2008, 6:47 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2008, 6:47 PM EST
"My prediction is that either Adelle or Bette killed Jenny. I'm a little iffy on Bette as a suspect still however, she was totally pissed off at Jenny for more than one reason, especially because of that stupid Les Girls. Bette does have some rage though so she's definately capable of doing it. Now my other suspect is Adelle, that girl has rubbed me the wrong way since the first day she was on the show. Something is not right with her, she's totally envious of Jenny (she's shown what she was capable of in trying to steal her "light") the next step would be just to get her out of the way. I just graduated with my Criminal Justice degree and if this wasn't fictional, all the cop's eggs would be in Adelle's basket! She's a classic psychopath waiting to strike!"
im gonna say adella and tasha killed jenny accidently as a cop,lol

Nat2008
18. RE: Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Dec 31 2008, 9:38 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2008, 9:38 PM EST
"im gonna say adella and tasha killed jenny accidently as a cop,lol"
noooooooooooooooooooooooo.....dont think tasha

demijoe
19. RE: Who killed Jenny Schecter?
Jan 1 2009, 12:53 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2009, 12:53 AM EST
I DID IT WITH THE ROLLING PIN IN THE STUDY ROOM Do you find this valuable?    
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last