Discussion: Did Jenny kill herself?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 156  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
1TLWAdmirer
1TLWAdmirer
Did Jenny kill herself?
Dec 29 2008, 6:57 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2008, 6:57 PM EST
I saw the opening line promo for Season 6 of the L Word that read: Jenny Schecter is dead. The possible suspects: Bette Porter, Tina Kinnard, Alice Piezsyski..... The list goes on and on. Although Jenny was a troubled and often misunderstood, she did manage to rub a lot of people the wrong way. May be enough to kill her. I also believe it's possible that she could have killed herself? What do you think? 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
katie295
katie295
1. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Dec 29 2008, 9:01 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2008, 9:01 PM EST
"I saw the opening line promo for Season 6 of the L Word that read: Jenny Schecter is dead. The possible suspects: Bette Porter, Tina Kinnard, Alice Piezsyski..... The list goes on and on. Although Jenny was a troubled and often misunderstood, she did manage to rub a lot of people the wrong way. May be enough to kill her. I also believe it's possible that she could have killed herself? What do you think? "
no she didnt kill herself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are so off the mark,lol
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Nat2008
2. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Dec 29 2008, 10:33 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2008, 10:33 PM EST
"no she didnt kill herself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are so off the mark,lol"
hey,how do u know?......lol....nobody even mentioning adele...she would be my prime suspect.....
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
5. RE: No way!
Dec 30 2008, 11:27 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 11:27 AM EST
"ok..WOW..."
are u saying its a dream jennys dreaming?????????????that would be a pisser,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ok i said adelle ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or it was an accident ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no jenny wouldnt kill herself,how about a damn wedding we wanted.................

jslice
6. RE: No way!
Dec 30 2008, 2:00 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 2:00 PM EST
My thoery is Jenny is writing a story. And we are watching the story play out. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
7. RE: No way!
Dec 30 2008, 2:20 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 2:20 PM EST
"My thoery is Jenny is writing a story. And we are watching the story play out."
now that gonna make mad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the last seaon and its jenny again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
jainieg
jainieg
8. RE: No way!
Dec 30 2008, 2:51 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 2:51 PM EST
"ok..WOW..."
OMG someone who actually knows how to articulate themselves - and on the INTERNET! Incredible. ;p
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
10. RE: No way!
Dec 30 2008, 3:03 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 3:03 PM EST
"OMG someone who actually knows how to articulate themselves - and on the INTERNET! Incredible. ;p"
lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you being mean??????????
Do you find this valuable?    
ShalicePortard
ShalicePortard
12. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Dec 30 2008, 3:12 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 3:12 PM EST
"uhmmmmm no, no, no ,no , lol"
LOL, so you think none of the above?

Okay then, Adele did it.
katie295
katie295
13. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Dec 30 2008, 4:20 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 4:20 PM EST
"LOL, so you think none of the above?

Okay then, Adele did it."
id say thats one ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the other could be an accident,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
katie295
katie295
15. RE: No way!
Dec 30 2008, 5:38 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2008, 5:38 PM EST
".... I think that the person who killed Jenny is the person who would benefit the most from Jenny's death.
.......... how about Sounder. lol just kinding .. how about the motive .... I think its jealousy ... one of the oldest motives in the book. ,

Happy Quacky New Year to all.
ps ... i dont think that Ms Chakin would have Jenny kill herself cause the storyline would not be as interesting as a murder plot. ; ) peace"
adelle

yesiamhere
16. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Jan 1 2009, 4:44 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2009, 4:44 PM EST
"I saw the opening line promo for Season 6 of the L Word that read: Jenny Schecter is dead. The possible suspects: Bette Porter, Tina Kinnard, Alice Piezsyski..... The list goes on and on. Although Jenny was a troubled and often misunderstood, she did manage to rub a lot of people the wrong way. May be enough to kill her. I also believe it's possible that she could have killed herself? What do you think? "
**This post contains pretty big spoilers from several of the upcoming episodes....so read at your own risk.**

I've given this a ton of thought and I am more convinced than ever this is a ruse.

I think we're supposed to accept that Jenny's dead and don't really pay attention to what's really happening...and if I'm right, we probably will believe she's dead through even a portion of the finale.

But I don't believe any of the core cast would kill her regardless of how irritating she can be at times. The so-called motives of the friends are really weak even if I thought any of them were capable of murder.

Of the motives we know of so far, some are questionable if not outright misrepresentative of what happened...like Alice's treatment.

Unless something happens in 604 or 605 that I'm unaware of, Jenny did not steal Alice's treatment. In 603 she meets with Jenny with just a bunch of handwritten notes that Jenny barely acknowledges. Jenny makes her pitch the idea...which is extremely general (cop/talk show host couple). Jenny finishes her treatment later that night. In other words, there was no treatment to steal.

The worst thing she did was take Alice's general idea and integrated it into her story...which isn't wonderful, but it isn't stealing Alice's work.

Alice completely overreacts...but she's extremely sensitive regarding the whole Shane/Jenny thing anyway...so anything Jenny does is 1000 times worse to her.

So as of right now, I think the so-called motives from that who killed Jenny special are mostly crap, ginned up to add weight to this whole Jenny dies schpiel...but then I don't buy any of the friends killed her...but then I don't believe she dies.

**to be continued**
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

yesiamhere
17. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Jan 1 2009, 4:45 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2009, 4:45 PM EST
So if she doesn't die...which is the supposed theme of the PR campaign for the season, then any other PR or idea is suspect...including these "motives".

And while I don't believe she's dead in that first scene... it's clear that someone else is. We see the coroner out front and I think the police photographer is taking a picture of the body but it's off screen and to the left so we can't see it.

A friend of mine who's an EMT saw that first scene and laughed. She said basically that unless IC either doesn't have or is ignoring a technical advisor, there's no way Jenny's dead in that clip.

I've seen a few theories that are extremely interesting...both dealing with the escalation theme from last year (remember how Shane was chased by the bridesmaids and Alice wondered aloud how much this would escalate until someone got hurt?)

So my current theory is that it's one of Shane's exes that goes after Jenny... (and the theory is long as to how and why but the gist is that it centers on Shane snubbing them)...and they die in the struggle.

Initially...I thought it might be Niki but the more I thought about it, the more I felt that Niki was someone who might play a role somehow by exacerbating the issues Shane and Jenny are having but probably doesn't have a big enough beef with either of them to attempt murder. Frankly, I'm thinking Niki's idea of revenge would be something like creating an ihatejennyschecter.com website, Tweeting about it to her friends and removing Jenny from her Fave 5. Brutal.

**to be continued**

yesiamhere
18. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Jan 1 2009, 4:46 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2009, 4:46 PM EST
So then...who's passionate enough, who has a big enough beef with Shane, and who'd want Jenny (who's always been Shane's "sidekick" and thus a hindrance) to be taken out of the picture permanently? Who's been snubbed in the most ultimate fashion possible? Who's the ultimate challenge for Shane and Jenny to overcome beyond their personal insecurities? Who would be the most controversial of assailants?

Who is considered a "favorite"? (Remember the commercial? "A favorite will take her last breath")....

My answer? Carmen.

I think Carmen snaps. I think she'll run into Shane randomly at the first part of episode 8 and Shane will mention that she's with Jenny and this will trigger something in Carmen that's extremely dark. A friend of mine suggested that perhaps some of the mysteries of the show would be resolved...such as Wax burning down (what if Carmen did that?) or the footage being taken for the movie? (What if Carmen stole them?) Remember, Carmen was a PA when we first met her.

So in effect, this could be a series long resolution for Shane, Jenny and Carmen....where Shane is forced to defend Jenny against Carmen and accidentally kills her in the process...Shane sees the consequences of "escalation" taken to the furthest degree possible by killing Carmen and almost losing Jenny...and Jenny sees the extent Shane goes to save her.

So in conclusion, my theory is that Jenny doesn't die....Carmen does, while attacking Jenny.

And the "friend who takes a fall"...who we're assuming is Alice at this point...might be taken down because perhaps the police don't believe their story as to what happen and feel that one or all of them colluded with Carmen...thus all their "motives" come to the fore.

That's my theory du jour. ;)
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
sriwijava
sriwijava
19. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Jan 1 2009, 4:52 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2009, 4:52 PM EST
hm....maybe.....but...things on season 6 will b different for jenny...so.......not sure what i think of it....heheheehe sorry....fact is...Jenny is in love with Shane.........now...thats interesting.....quack!
katie295
katie295
20. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Jan 1 2009, 5:20 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2009, 5:20 PM EST
"hm....maybe.....but...things on season 6 will b different for jenny...so.......not sure what i think of it....heheheehe sorry....fact is...Jenny is in love with Shane.........now...thats interesting.....quack!"
well somebody did ,lol
FantasEyez
FantasEyez
21. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Jan 7 2009, 6:24 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 6:24 PM EST
I Strongly Believe That She Killed HerSelf!!! I Also Believe That The Book She's Writing Is About HerSelf!!! & That Will B The Ending... Of Her Book!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
22. RE: Did Jenny kill herself?
Jan 7 2009, 6:25 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 6:25 PM EST
"I Strongly Believe That She Killed HerSelf!!! I Also Believe That The Book She's Writing Is About HerSelf!!! & That Will B The Ending... Of Her Book!!!"
truly i believe its a dream ill be pissed.................lol
FantasEyez
FantasEyez
23. RE: No way!
Jan 7 2009, 6:27 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 6:27 PM EST
"My thoery is Jenny is writing a story. And we are watching the story play out."
I Totally Agree. This Story Is What She's Writing. The Shocking Ending Is That The Author Kills HerSelf. She Does Commit Suicide... Just look @ How Sad & Depprest She Is Throught Season 5. She'll Do AnyThing. She's Destructable 2 HerSelf.
katie295
katie295
24. RE: No way!
Jan 7 2009, 6:29 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 7 2009, 6:29 PM EST
"I Totally Agree. This Story Is What She's Writing. The Shocking Ending Is That The Author Kills HerSelf. She Does Commit Suicide... Just look @ How Sad & Depprest She Is Throught Season 5. She'll Do AnyThing. She's Destructable 2 HerSelf."
if this is a dream ill be pissed jenny had season 5 the last show should focus on bette and tina
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last