Discussion: Betty and Tina Get Married.Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts

battlefield
Betty and Tina Get Married.
May 13 2008, 6:17 PM EDT | Post edited: May 13 2008, 6:17 PM EDT
I would like see Tina mother and father in season 6. In season 412 when Betty was look at the wedding gown. And she said fuck they have
I would like to see them get married. And have the big wedding the Fans have seen. And the most beautiful wedding gown money can
buy. I would Angeliea in the married. And i could like Angeliea father try to get custody are her. And that could fright out in court.
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
1. RE: Betty and Tina Get Married.
May 13 2008, 6:20 PM EDT | Post edited: May 13 2008, 6:20 PM EDT
"I would like see Tina mother and father in season 6. In season 412 when Betty was look at the wedding gown. And she said fuck they have
I would like to see them get married. And have the big wedding the Fans have seen. And the most beautiful wedding gown money can
buy. I would Angeliea in the married. And i could like Angeliea father try to get custody are her. And that could fright out in court."
final show is the wedding we want to go out in style hopefully the actreses of the other season will be guest at the wedding.the wedding party is the cast
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
emerald5457
emerald5457
2. RE: Betty and Tina Get Married.
May 14 2008, 3:26 AM EDT | Post edited: May 14 2008, 3:26 AM EDT
I would definately like to see Bette and Tina continue to work out their differences and mesh their lives in a strong unconditional way. I would like to see a huge marriage celebration with Angie standing up with them when they get married......two beautiful gowns....two beautiful women. I would also like them to have another baby.....a little boy to complete their family. I think they should hire a nanny and both continue in their strong careers. I like both of them strong and yet passive to each others needs. 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
3. RE: Betty and Tina Get Married.
May 14 2008, 2:33 PM EDT | Post edited: May 14 2008, 2:33 PM EDT
"I would definately like to see Bette and Tina continue to work out their differences and mesh their lives in a strong unconditional way. I would like to see a huge marriage celebration with Angie standing up with them when they get married......two beautiful gowns....two beautiful women. I would also like them to have another baby.....a little boy to complete their family. I think they should hire a nanny and both continue in their strong careers. I like both of them strong and yet passive to each others needs. "
i think this year will be a happy time for them and hopefully in bed too
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
judecancer
judecancer
4. RE: Betty and Tina Get Married.
May 16 2008, 3:52 PM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2008, 3:52 PM EDT
Yes! Marriage! Hot sex! Marriage nerves, Tinas parents, take out Adele, and another baby. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
5. RE: Betty and Tina Get Married.
May 16 2008, 5:04 PM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2008, 5:04 PM EDT
"Yes! Marriage! Hot sex! Marriage nerves, Tinas parents, take out Adele, and another baby."
thats what we want on final show:) go out in style
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

P.Ilean
6. RE: Betty and Tina Get Married.
May 21 2008, 9:07 AM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2008, 9:07 AM EDT
I do not want to see Marcus's mate back in the picture terrorizing Tina again. Just the thought gives me heartburn. Do you find this valuable?    
katie295
katie295
7. RE: Betty and Tina Get Married.
May 21 2008, 10:45 AM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2008, 10:45 AM EDT
"I do not want to see Marcus's mate back in the picture terrorizing Tina again. Just the thought gives me heartburn."
i think this season is full of surprises and since its the last one i think will see old actreses coming back for a visit,,,,,,,,,,i see the ending as a wedding for tina and bette the way weve all wanted this....................
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
knightsofstjoan2004
knightsofstjoan2004
8. RE: Betty and Tina Get Married.
May 13 2014, 11:46 AM EDT | Post edited: May 13 2014, 11:46 AM EDT
"I do not want to see Marcus's mate back in the picture terrorizing Tina again. Just the thought gives me heartburn."
Bette and Tina getting married would be a great idea. Before they were to be married, there are other things that needs to be done, Tina will sue Aaron and William for wrongful termination, as well as discrimination and mistreatment and stealing her writers from her. She files a lawsuit against her bosses with the help from her attorney and she would take her case to court and her bosses Aaron and William will be put on trail to face all of this charges. The lawsuit that Tina files against Aaron Kornbluth and William Halsey will damage their business and reputation and later they will be stripped off and removed of their business permit and license to operate and at the same time helps Helena purchase the studio back. Tina gets her job back at the movie studio as Chief Development Executive and eventually becomes an Executive Producer, she and Tina partnered with each other.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)