Discussion: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same timeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 86  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next
LittleFreak
LittleFreak
Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 17 2008, 6:31 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 17 2008, 6:31 AM EDT
So another episode down one more to go. Bette is crying again, everytime it never fails it seems like she wants to be the one in the most pain. She could have chosen her words better. why couldnt she just tell Jodi that she didnt want to be in a relationship with her? And get over the fact that no everyone wants or can to be friends with their ex. Bette get over yourself, you can't always get what you want! You broke Jodi's heart! ....I dont think that Jodi is willing to give up so quickly without a fight. Regardless Bette and Tina belong together. But the big question, is it possible to love more than one person at the same time?
Hell no! when you are in a relationship you shouldnt be thinking about someone else in that way. Unless you are not the commitment type, then yes.
19  out of 22 found this valuable. Do you?    

czbontherise
1. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 17 2008, 6:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 17 2008, 6:38 AM EDT
No one person has every quality that u r looking for, so its possible to lust for more than one individual. Its hard enough loving yourself let alone two other people 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
LittleFreak
LittleFreak
2. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 17 2008, 11:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 17 2008, 11:35 AM EDT
Your absolutely right. I use to think it was possible. It's hard to leave lust at the door sometimes 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
jakessia32
jakessia32
3. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 17 2008, 4:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 17 2008, 4:26 PM EDT
yes it is. if you never stop loving one person and you jumped right into the next one. Do you find this valuable?    
sriwijava
sriwijava
4. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 17 2008, 5:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 17 2008, 5:13 PM EDT
yes it is possible...everybody is unique and they attractive in their own way....and yes we could easilly fallin in love for each uniqueness .........Love is in the air..........:):):).... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
tchbklyn
tchbklyn
5. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 17 2008, 5:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 17 2008, 5:15 PM EDT
Real love is deep and you love that one individual to the exclusion of all others. But, lust is real. It exists--It entraps. You have to be careful not to give in or you ruin the one true thing. Lust feels like love in the throws of things. :) It is amazing. But, it is not love. Love is real, enduring, timeless. It doesn't go away. It's cosmic really. Lust is its temptrest. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
sriwijava
sriwijava
6. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 17 2008, 5:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 17 2008, 5:28 PM EDT
"Real love is deep and you love that one individual to the exclusion of all others. But, lust is real. It exists--It entraps. You have to be careful not to give in or you ruin the one true thing. Lust feels like love in the throws of things. :) It is amazing. But, it is not love. Love is real, enduring, timeless. It doesn't go away. It's cosmic really. Lust is its temptrest. "
wow....u r right there;s thin line between lust n love.........
Do you find this valuable?    
mayablue
mayablue
7. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 18 2008, 12:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2008, 12:07 PM EDT
"Real love is deep and you love that one individual to the exclusion of all others. But, lust is real. It exists--It entraps. You have to be careful not to give in or you ruin the one true thing. Lust feels like love in the throws of things. :) It is amazing. But, it is not love. Love is real, enduring, timeless. It doesn't go away. It's cosmic really. Lust is its temptrest. "
very eloquently said...totally agree....
demijoe
demijoe
8. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 18 2008, 12:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2008, 12:15 PM EDT
i think you cant love 2 people at the same time..can u confuse love over lust i think that alot of people who have affairs find its not love but lust and excitment pushed 2gether...and if you do fall in love with sumone else at the same time then your feelings 4 the other person may have driffterd apert a little...i dont really know... Do you find this valuable?    

coalminer
9. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 18 2008, 12:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2008, 12:18 PM EDT
"So another episode down one more to go. Bette is crying again, everytime it never fails it seems like she wants to be the one in the most pain. She could have chosen her words better. why couldnt she just tell Jodi that she didnt want to be in a relationship with her? And get over the fact that no everyone wants or can to be friends with their ex. Bette get over yourself, you can't always get what you want! You broke Jodi's heart! ....I dont think that Jodi is willing to give up so quickly without a fight. Regardless Bette and Tina belong together. But the big question, is it possible to love more than one person at the same time?
Hell no! when you are in a relationship you shouldnt be thinking about someone else in that way. Unless you are not the commitment type, then yes."
You can love the whole world buttu can only bin love with one..I think the once u fallme in love..theres no such thing asfalling out..If this happens u never was.....
LittleFreak
LittleFreak
10. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 18 2008, 12:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2008, 12:53 PM EDT
"You can love the whole world butt u can only bin love with one..I think the once u fallme in love..theres no such thing asfalling out..If this happens u never was..... "
I agree with that. I have never gotten over my first girlfriend and we have been seperated for 4 years and her name is still tattooed to my wrist. I have been in other relationships and I care about them... but nothing is ever the same. My first g/f and I are still friends and we both still love eachother its just that our lives have taken us in opposite directions and other parts of the world :(

I dont believe that you can give your heart to more than one unless you break it..
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

mokenpahu
11. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 18 2008, 2:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2008, 2:46 PM EDT
"I agree with that. I have never gotten over my first girlfriend and we have been seperated for 4 years and her name is still tattooed to my wrist. I have been in other relationships and I care about them... but nothing is ever the same. My first g/f and I are still friends and we both still love eachother its just that our lives have taken us in opposite directions and other parts of the world :(

I dont believe that you can give your heart to more than one unless you break it.."
Maybe you can love many others at the same time,but at differnt levels of love,but to be in love with two peole...NO.
artemis1020
artemis1020
12. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 18 2008, 2:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2008, 2:51 PM EDT
"So another episode down one more to go. Bette is crying again, everytime it never fails it seems like she wants to be the one in the most pain. She could have chosen her words better. why couldnt she just tell Jodi that she didnt want to be in a relationship with her? And get over the fact that no everyone wants or can to be friends with their ex. Bette get over yourself, you can't always get what you want! You broke Jodi's heart! ....I dont think that Jodi is willing to give up so quickly without a fight. Regardless Bette and Tina belong together. But the big question, is it possible to love more than one person at the same time?
Hell no! when you are in a relationship you shouldnt be thinking about someone else in that way. Unless you are not the commitment type, then yes."
You are so Funny Lil Freak. You are so right about all the Godz damn CRYING. LOL!!! Answer to the question would be no. It has not been from lack of trying, mind you. It just can't be done without feeling unclean, ya know? I think BiSexuals are able to do this LMAO... don't understand that though!!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
tchbklyn
tchbklyn
13. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 18 2008, 3:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2008, 3:14 PM EDT
Yes Little Freak--I never noticed her crying all the time but she totally is....powerful woman who can also be vulnerable...very sexy...hopelessly drawn to the type. Do you find this valuable?    

mokenpahu
14. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 18 2008, 3:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2008, 3:17 PM EDT
"Yes Little Freak--I never noticed her crying all the time but she totally is....powerful woman who can also be vulnerable...very sexy...hopelessly drawn to the type. "
she needs to have a handful of tissue in her pockets! LOL
sriwijava
sriwijava
15. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 18 2008, 11:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 18 2008, 11:37 PM EDT
"she needs to have a handful of tissue in her pockets! LOL"
where have u been moken????? so hard to find u....:):) well..anyway c u monday.. we have big holidays here.no working till mondays.......c u at the finale episode...:):) quack quack (i think u gonna miss my quack so i give u one) LOL!!!
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
mzdebra666
mzdebra666
16. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 19 2008, 3:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2008, 3:23 AM EDT
"Yes Little Freak--I never noticed her crying all the time but she totally is....powerful woman who can also be vulnerable...very sexy...hopelessly drawn to the type. "
me too---hopeless,,,,love them strong , smart , independant, that is a big part of the attraction---but when u see that crack in the armor---or tha t weaknesss we all have (and its NOT BAD) That always does me in. Im of the same alpha type personality--except i dont love myself perfectly yet-----no wonder im attracted to the type-----my shane............................aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggg... Bette same thing.. theyre killin' me.......................I need the freakin tissues now..................
mayablue
mayablue
17. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 19 2008, 1:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2008, 1:49 PM EDT
Boy does that answer speak to me! Bette has it all, brains, beautiful smile, vulnerability, well spoken, looks good in anything she wears, loving Alpha mommy, willing to make changes where she has previously been wrong. If I ever saw her in person, I know I could keep the facade of equalling her conversation one one one- I do it and I do it well, however.............when I finally get home, I would go limp, teary and fall apart. That ruins my rep.!!

shaecandance
18. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 19 2008, 3:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2008, 3:16 PM EDT
"You are so Funny Lil Freak. You are so right about all the Godz damn CRYING. LOL!!! Answer to the question would be no. It has not been from lack of trying, mind you. It just can't be done without feeling unclean, ya know? I think BiSexuals are able to do this LMAO... don't understand that though!!!"
I think it is possible to love two people, or even more at the same time. I think if it works out that way it's because the person is searching for something that they cant find in just one person. But yeah, feeling guilt surely plays a big part in it...i should know. :)
tchbklyn
tchbklyn
19. RE: Is it possible to love 2 People @ the same time
Mar 19 2008, 3:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2008, 3:31 PM EDT
"Boy does that answer speak to me! Bette has it all, brains, beautiful smile, vulnerability, well spoken, looks good in anything she wears, loving Alpha mommy, willing to make changes where she has previously been wrong. If I ever saw her in person, I know I could keep the facade of equalling her conversation one one one- I do it and I do it well, however.............when I finally get home, I would go limp, teary and fall apart. That ruins my rep.!!"
Love her to death. My shoulders are broad enough to support her through the tears.
2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)