Discussion: Tina's hot sex sceneReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 98  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next

tinalword
Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 20 2008, 6:14 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2008, 6:14 PM EST
That was easily the hottest sex scene this year. All that dirty talk go my heart pounding. The song that was playing was hot too. I want to see more of Tina's new lover 106  out of 121 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
1. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 20 2008, 7:58 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2008, 7:58 PM EST
i gave it an 8..............didnt see much though.poop its gone. 36  out of 44 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
2. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 20 2008, 8:13 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2008, 8:13 PM EST
"i gave it an 8..............didnt see much though.poop its gone."
what i mean is the love seen between 2 women should be magical.and you leave them to fast.i mean im a gay women waiting for that one moment which probably wont come.all we see is breasts.and hardly that cause its so short.
26  out of 32 found this valuable. Do you?    

beautiful38
3. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 21 2008, 2:40 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2008, 2:40 AM EST
"what i mean is the love seen between 2 women should be magical.and you leave them to fast.i mean im a gay women waiting for that one moment which probably wont come.all we see is breasts.and hardly that cause its so short."
I agree....I do believe when her and bette get together, it will be hot & passionate. But im glad tina finally got laid, i thought she was going to dry up lol...
9  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
mi_t_gilr
mi_t_gilr
4. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 21 2008, 3:01 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2008, 3:01 AM EST
yup Tina gotsome ,but both Tina and Dana ave feelings for each other still you can tell in the times when they are alone by themselves and hmmm let me ask you how would you feel if when you said by to your partner said bye to thier ex they always kiss on the lips did any of yall notice that or is that just a normal thing ..I think Tina and bette should get back together...the two of them remind me of my ex and I My Love for her runs so deep,and she is with another woman, I cant imagine replacing her ,as tina said its hard to find some after being with a person like bette I say the same thing..I dont even want to be with any one else ..and so I would imagine the two of them are jealous of each other two and bette is cool cause Tina not getting any but lets see how that changes now that Tina made Love . geesh what is Tina's friends name???? 10  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
mi_t_gilr
mi_t_gilr
5. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 21 2008, 3:03 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2008, 3:03 AM EST
I meant Tina and bette ..I have no Idea why I wrote Dana 6  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

ksway
6. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 21 2008, 6:10 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2008, 6:10 AM EST
I thought it was great for tina. plus her new doctor is super hot!! 9  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
whatevah
whatevah
7. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 21 2008, 8:47 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2008, 8:47 AM EST
You have to hand it to Laurel Holloman -- she does great sex scenes. I'm not a huge fan of her acting in general (although she does seem better this season) but she has always been very convincing in sex scenes. And pretty damn hot :)

I was happy to see Tina getting laid. I think any measure of independence from Bette she can gain at this point will only help them be on equal footing when they ultimately (hopefully) get back together.

I loved the look on Tina's face when she first saw the heart dr's "assets".
13  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
8. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 21 2008, 7:50 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2008, 7:50 PM EST
can i ask a question?do you think the sex scence are to short.all i saw was breast and a kiss?we see that everydat on t.v. when is the day where we see a sex scence that gives us chills????????? 21  out of 23 found this valuable. Do you?    
mi_t_gilr
mi_t_gilr
9. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 22 2008, 9:56 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2008, 9:56 AM EST
it may have been short but I dont think you will a sex scence like that ,,but there was one scene with shane and carmen in the studio when they first meet ,,I guess there can be a hot sex scence with tina also. 7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

lisa_lez47
10. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 22 2008, 11:44 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2008, 11:44 AM EST
"it may have been short but I dont think you will a sex scence like that ,,but there was one scene with shane and carmen in the studio when they first meet ,,I guess there can be a hot sex scence with tina also."
I'm not thinking the sex scene with Tina was that good. I've been reading what everyone has been saying and even went over to the TV and watched it again (tivo) and again and I still don't think it was that hot. Maybe because it was unbelievable. It's hard to see Tina with anyone but Bette. Furthermore, even though Helena is my fav on the show, her sex scenes with Dusty made my blood curdle. I'm not liking Helena with her at all. And, I'm not liking Bette with Jodi and so on and so on. This episode was pretty lame. They promised more sex and lots of it in the promos. . . when is it going to start?
3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
mi_t_gilr
mi_t_gilr
11. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 22 2008, 12:06 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2008, 12:06 PM EST
I think it will come in time be payient !!!and wait and one of these shows we are goin to see the fireworks!!! 6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Em2205
Em2205
12. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 22 2008, 2:01 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2008, 2:01 PM EST
I quite liked the sex scene, if only because it was the end of Tina's dry spell! Hehe!

Also, whilst I'm an avid fan of Bette and Tina being a couple, it's good to see Tina being independent and getting on with her life rather than sitting around pining for Bette. Bette has (seemingly) moved on and is with Jodi. Her new relationship has allowed her to grow and helped her realise the way she treated Tina and tried to be so controlling was never going to work in the long term.

I think the same needs to apply to Tina. She somewhat allowed Bette to be in charge, and didn't really stand up for herself. But now you can see her really coming into her own, having some autonomy and being a stronger, independent women.

Ultimately, Bette is learning to be less controlling and Tina is growing stronger. When they finally reunite, they'll be more of an even balance.

I think that was the whole purpose of Tina's dalliance with the good doctor.

Em xx
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
whatevah
whatevah
13. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 22 2008, 2:53 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 22 2008, 2:53 PM EST
There was something kind of hot about Tina sleeping with a woman who wasn't Bette or Helena.

When she was with Bette, she seemed to me like a straight girl who just happened to fall in love with a woman and somewhere along the line defined herself as a lesbian because of that, but it could have just as easily been a man that she fell for. Then when she was with Helena, that seemed to be more out of convenience and maybe revenge. Helena was there and more than willing, so it was easy. Tina didn't seek her out.

I'm finding it surprisingly hot that Tina is solidly into women again and actively trying to date, and that she was turned on enough by fake boob lady to sleep with her on the first date. This seemed like Tina declaring that she is a lesbian on her own, independent of Bette, and surely that will make her even more appealing to Bette. It makes her more appealing to me :)

I totally agree that we're seeing Tina become more autonomous in many areas (work, dating, friends) and she needs that growth to meet Bette halfway. And Bette needs whatever it is she's learning from being with Jodi.
8  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
14. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 23 2008, 5:09 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2008, 5:09 PM EST
"You have to hand it to Laurel Holloman -- she does great sex scenes. I'm not a huge fan of her acting in general (although she does seem better this season) but she has always been very convincing in sex scenes. And pretty damn hot :)

I was happy to see Tina getting laid. I think any measure of independence from Bette she can gain at this point will only help them be on equal footing when they ultimately (hopefully) get back together.

I loved the look on Tina's face when she first saw the heart dr's "assets". "
can i ask do you really think that was a love sence for 2 mins?i mean we assume it was?
10  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
njdeb69
njdeb69
15. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 23 2008, 5:25 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2008, 5:25 PM EST
hot?
where`s the SEX ? that "petting" does NOT cut it with njdeb69, sorry
12  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    
katie295
katie295
16. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 23 2008, 6:55 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 23 2008, 6:55 PM EST
could you repeat that where i can understand it? 7  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
Jetihe
Jetihe
17. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 24 2008, 8:28 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 24 2008, 8:28 AM EST
Tina is very very cool 10  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
LuvinBettenTasha
LuvinBettenTasha
18. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 24 2008, 8:46 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 24 2008, 8:46 AM EST
I agree with you about Tina claiming her lesbian independency. But she kinda threw Bette for a loop when she got with Helena. Remember, when she went to visit a doctor or lawyer cant remember and she said the the sex with Tina was amazing and it was like she was so secure and different. Just wait..Tina will get even more independent , sexy, claiming her own..she is going to TURN BETTE OUT..Bette will be the one with her sexy tail between her legs.. 6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
emerald5457
emerald5457
19. RE: Tina's hot sex scene
Jan 25 2008, 4:44 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 25 2008, 4:44 AM EST
I agree....Tina plays sex scenes with more passion than any other cast member.....but really......even some moaning or whispered "I'm soooooo w-t" etc. would really spice it up......and occasional....f me harder or like Jenny's "oh yeah right there....don't stop" would be awesome too!!!! What we are all trying to say.....is can we have a few more graphics!!!!!! And a few more minutes!!!!!! Don't waste the skills of Laurel......she brings these love scenes to the screen with passion and we Tibetters absoulutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)