Discussion: Dana come back!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 57  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 | Next
a2qt2bstr8
a2qt2bstr8
Dana come back!!!
Jan 9 2008, 7:12 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2008, 7:12 AM EST
Such an awsome chick! 28  out of 30 found this valuable. Do you?    
ROUGEE
ROUGEE
1. Dana come back!!!
Jan 9 2008, 3:39 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2008, 3:39 PM EST
GOSH YEAH... SHES WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!! WELL SHE STILL IS.... LOL
SHE WAS HOT, SUPER FUNNY AND SHE LOVED ALICE!!!
SHE HAD IT ALL....
LOVE U DANA FAIRBANKS!!!!
15  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    
Kelpierequiem
Kelpierequiem
2. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 12:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 12:37 PM EDT
"GOSH YEAH... SHES WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!! WELL SHE STILL IS.... LOL
SHE HAD IT ALL....
LOVE U DANA FAIRBANKS!!!!"
yes she and Shane was a perfect lesbian woman and i want to know what is wrong with Dana couse i lost a season (lol) and i dont remember wath happend with ger, she die? or what somebody tell me couse shes very hot i want to see in the show again
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Kelpierequiem
Kelpierequiem
3. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 12:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 12:38 PM EDT
SHE HAD IT ALL....
yes she and Shane was a perfect lesbian woman and i want to know what is wrong with Dana couse i lost a season (lol) and i dont remember wath happend with ger, she die? or what somebody tell me couse shes very hot i want to see in the show again
katie295
katie295
4. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 12:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 12:39 PM EDT
"yes she and Shane was a perfect lesbian woman and i want to know what is wrong with Dana couse i lost a season (lol) and i dont remember wath happend with ger, she die? or what somebody tell me couse shes very hot i want to see in the show again "
now that would be hard to do,,,,,,,,,,,,yes
ROUGEE
ROUGEE
5. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 5:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 5:49 PM EDT
"yes she and Shane was a perfect lesbian woman and i want to know what is wrong with Dana couse i lost a season (lol) and i dont remember wath happend with ger, she die? or what somebody tell me couse shes very hot i want to see in the show again "
WELL DANA WAS DIAGNOSTICATED WITH BREAST CANCER IN SEASON 3... SHE BROKE UP WITH LARA, AND THE ONE THAT WAS BY HER SIDE, TAKING REALLY GOOD CARE OF HER WAS ALICE! AT THE END OF THE SEASON MISS DANA FAIRBANKS DIES... THAT REALLY SUCKS! AT THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 4 SHE MAKES AN APPERANCE TO ALICE AS A GOST...
katie295
katie295
6. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 5:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 5:50 PM EDT
"WELL DANA WAS DIAGNOSTICATED WITH BREAST CANCER IN SEASON 3... SHE BROKE UP WITH LARA, AND THE ONE THAT WAS BY HER SIDE, TAKING REALLY GOOD CARE OF HER WAS ALICE! AT THE END OF THE SEASON MISS DANA FAIRBANKS DIES... THAT REALLY SUCKS! AT THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 4 SHE MAKES AN APPERANCE TO ALICE AS A GOST..."
well how does a ghost fit in?
artemis1020
artemis1020
7. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 6:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 6:50 PM EDT
Miss Katie... Alive and True (and in Love) Thank you most, for your response and oh so charming decline in my Match.com profile....... My sweet friend... Dana has passed on... BUT... her shyness and sillyness remenince.... Lauren, may have tasted that soul (WELL, YEAH WE ALLLL KNOW SHE DID WITH THE COMPROMISING FEMALE EJACULATION THANG)........... could happen... maybe...

I Loved Dana and I crired for her charcter....... LAUREN WOULD BE ABLE TO COME BACK ( keep her away from shane thoug... Paaaalease) I want to see Lauren as the VIrgin Mary... as she played...
katie295
katie295
8. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 6:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 6:51 PM EDT
"Miss Katie... Alive and True (and in Love) Thank you most, for your response and oh so charming decline in my Match.com profile....... My sweet friend... Dana has passed on... BUT... her shyness and sillyness remenince.... Lauren, may have tasted that soul (WELL, YEAH WE ALLLL KNOW SHE DID WITH THE COMPROMISING FEMALE EJACULATION THANG)........... could happen... maybe...

I Loved Dana and I crired for her charcter....... LAUREN WOULD BE ABLE TO COME BACK ( keep her away from shane thoug... Paaaalease) I want to see Lauren as the VIrgin Mary... as she played..."
shes dead and god hasnt raise them yet.............................
Do you find this valuable?    
artemis1020
artemis1020
9. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 7:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 7:15 PM EDT
"shes dead and god hasnt raise them yet............................."
OMG OH MYYYY GODDDDD to you Katie 295 .......... what happened to your depth?????
artemis1020
artemis1020
10. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 7:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 7:16 PM EDT
OHHHHHH MYYYYY F INNNNN GOD!!!!!!
artemis1020
artemis1020
11. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 7:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 7:21 PM EDT
Dana YES... Passed away, BUUUUTTTTTT her chracter did not... Thus in the creative minds.. she did not/..//..//.... sh is still here..in thought,,, in setting... in story lines... hello????? never I SAY NEVER shall you write off ANY character before their time is done. Dana's is NOT done yet and F You for those who disagree........... You can find her.. the y can find her...... Dana was Sweet... Dont disregard that oh so needed sweetness in our lives Do you find this valuable?    
artemis1020
artemis1020
12. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 7:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 7:34 PM EDT
Dana's Character was SUPPOSED to be Beautful, as per Ilene..... no questioning state of mind now.... Should have respected it then....Sweet Beauty as LIFE unfolds. Neither here nor there JUST THEm IN LOVE.... Magnificient!!!!!!! Lindsay and SAM ROCKSSSS!!!!
artemis1020
artemis1020
13. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 7:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 7:39 PM EDT
yES, SWEET dANA lOVED aLICE, for her boldness, sense of humor. Lore.. Dana was sooo Good and gentle for Alices Character.... then tanya.......... okay rebound over and now......... The motor scoooter lady. She is sweet. Wonder if that fashing designer character isn't her real Life lover. wOUld be sweet to watch..... wake me up!!!!!!! Is that fashion designer on Alices Talk show REALLY the actror that portays Alics character;s real lover.....and kab]],...bla blavlalvlvllalal cant get the marbles out of me mouthhnmm.,.m../,/,/... Do you find this valuable?    
kyradaf
kyradaf
14. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 3 2008, 11:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 11:08 PM EDT
SHE HAD IT ALL....
yeah!she was one of my favorite caracters and I want her back in the show as a ghost. she was so funny and beautiful. I think that one of my favorite scenes was Dana with alice in her house after the wedding with tonia. =]
katie295
katie295
15. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 4 2008, 12:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2008, 12:00 AM EDT
"yeah!she was one of my favorite caracters and I want her back in the show as a ghost. she was so funny and beautiful. I think that one of my favorite scenes was Dana with alice in her house after the wedding with tonia. =]"
the only she could come back is a ghost so how you work that in??????
kyradaf
kyradaf
16. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 4 2008, 2:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2008, 2:15 AM EDT
"the only she could come back is a ghost so how you work that in??????"
I don't know advising alice about her relationship with tasha, like in the end of season four
Kelpierequiem
Kelpierequiem
17. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 4 2008, 6:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2008, 6:22 AM EDT
"WELL DANA WAS DIAGNOSTICATED WITH BREAST CANCER IN SEASON 3... SHE BROKE UP WITH LARA, AND THE ONE THAT WAS BY HER SIDE, TAKING REALLY GOOD CARE OF HER WAS ALICE! AT THE END OF THE SEASON MISS DANA FAIRBANKS DIES... THAT REALLY SUCKS! AT THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON 4 SHE MAKES AN APPERANCE TO ALICE AS A GOST..."
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( really sad and really SUCKS!! Dana dies Crap!!! i dont like it why she die the breast cancer kill but why her??? i dont like it couse she was a very very person lesbian sports and friend and she was a very hot mama!!!
kyradaf
kyradaf
18. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 4 2008, 6:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2008, 6:54 AM EDT
":(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( really sad and really SUCKS!! Dana dies Crap!!! i dont like it why she die the breast cancer kill but why her??? i dont like it couse she was a very very person lesbian sports and friend and she was a very hot mama!!! "
yeah! she was veeeery hot
katie295
katie295
19. RE: Dana come back!!!
Jun 4 2008, 11:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2008, 11:50 AM EDT
just being honest.................
2 3 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)