Sign in or
Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman on and off The L Word setThey love each other, they hate each other. The get together, they break up. Add your favorite moments from the roller coaster ride that is TiBette. Quotes, songs, video, anything goes. Also, feel free to add interviews and pictures of Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman to this page.
Most Dramatic / Memorable Moments:---Season 1:
That love scene when Tina told Bette "I'm so lucky to have you" ... Sitting on the back stairs, having coffee, the next morning.
"I would love to make a baby with you... Tonight... In our home, in our bed... Just you and me" + Later that night
Bette and Tina giving advice to Alice re Gabby Devaux ["Step off, *****"]... The same scene, Bette talking to Gina X concerned about Provocations and Tina being focused on Bette.
Bette finding out that Tina was pregnant.
Bette and Tina having dinner with Bette's father when he refused to accept their child as his grandchild.
When Bette (Jennifer Beals) flies home from New York because she gets a frantic message from Tina, and can't get hold of her. It turns out, Tina unplugged the phone because she was getting threats from their sperm donor's girlfriend. Bette is somewhat miffed that she came all the way home for nothing.
Bette facing Fae Buckley on TV and bursting into tears when that b**ch said:"The Bible condemns homosexuality. That's why God took your unborn child from your lesbian lover! And that was a blessing. That baby is with Him now, so he doesn't have to suffer the degradation he would have been subject to, had he been born in your depraved life"
Bette trying to resist the temptation with the carpenter.
Tina watching Bette touch Candace's hand and knowing instantly she was cheating on her.
The sex scene when Tina found out about Bette and the carpenter.
The very first scene with Bette and Tina together, in the Planet, when Tina threw a table on Bette shouting "Did you **** all night before you told her I was the love of your life this morning?!"
Bette seeing their baby for the first time at the ultrasound with Tina and holding her hand.
After the ultrasound, Bette saying to Tina "You feel good", Tina replying "You smell good" and then making love gently and passionately in Tina's apartment.
At the Peabody Foundation party, Tina saying to Bette that she wanted them to start spending some more time together.
Tina coming home and helping Bette take care of her father. Especially the scene of her second night in the house when she slept naked suggesting they'd made love ;)
Bette having assembled the birthing tank and Tina saying to Bette "What I meant is, I'm having a home birth and I want to have it in my home" - Bette replying "You mean you wanna give birth in your apartment" - Tina "No" - Bette "Are you sure, because I 've got everything so well organised and I just think that" - Tina "No, I want to move back into our house and I wanna have our baby in our home. I want all of us to have a home together"!!
Season 5: Playing "I never" around the campfire and being "outed" by Alice. What a look Bette had on her face!
Your Comments on Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman, Bette and Tina:1. I want to see Bette and Tina together. I want to see the episodes not finish. We all want the producer to not turn it off after 6 seasons, because we like it: the gays, the lesbians, and the straight like the show of the L Word.
2.I'd like to see the father come back and try to get custody of the Angelica, and have Tibette fight it out in court and WIN, bringing the Tibette family even closer together and opening doors for other homosexuals who want to adopt or win custody of their children.
3. I would love to see TiBette "POOL LOVE SCENE" and more love scene....about time for Bette to meet Tina's family. MORE MORE MORE Season.....GO FOR MORE SEASONS
4. I would like to see a marrige between TiBette in the final season and another child as on the last episode of season 5, Bette said to Tina do you think Angie would like another baby brother or sister so i think that would be nice marrige and another baby. AND MORE MORE SEX SCENCES AND SEASONS..........
5. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO SEE TINA AN BETTE GET MARRIED. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE STUFF UNSAID THAT THERE HAS TO BE MORE SEASONS AFTER SEASON 6.THE SHOW IS GREAT BECAUSE MOST OF USE CAN RELATE TO IT. ITS NOT SOMETHING THAT A PRODUCE SAID OHHHH I THINK I LIKE TO MAKE A TV SHOW ABOUT LESBIANS. REAL LESBIAN CREATED IT AND DID AN AMAZING JOB. THE SHOW GIVES YOU ADVISE ON HOW TO HANDLE THINGS IN YOUR OWN RELATIONS SHIP. THERE IS NO WAY THAT IT CAN END.
6.I LOVE BETTE AND TINA TOGETHER THERE AWESOME EVERYTHING THAT GOES ON IN THERE LIFE I RELATE TO WHOEVER WROTE THIS AND MY HAT TO YOU YOUR AWESOME WRITER KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC JOB LOOKING FORWARD FOR SEASON 7.
7. L-Word gives gay women a chance to be understood and that they are about more than having sex, and they are not attracted to every woman because they are gay. I think the L-Word needs writers like me to bring more realism to the show. Every lesbian is not beautiful nor sexy, many are lonely and have mental problems which leads to this heavy butch image where they get there machismo by starting fights and being bullys, this sort has given a negative opinion about the lesbian! I know the L-Word is trying to relate to the masses an image of the lesbian as an acceptable, respectable, and caring person. And they only have a short time to relate a positive image. All in all, well done to the L-Word! A Dustymomma quote
8. The best part of the show is to see Tina and Bette together, their chemistry is awesome. Also is nice to see them making it as a gay couple, and having a great, loving and understanding relationship. Please keep them together!
Pictures of Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman
| || |
Bette and Tina kiss!
TIBETTE 'SO MUCH BETTA" JANET JACKSON
| || Best Moments of Tina's Love For Bette|
Songs that best define their relationship:
|Artist||Song||Why does this remind you of them?|
|1. Mr. Airplane Man||Up In The Room||We See Bette & Tina Make Love For The First Time In The Pilot Episode of Season 1.|
|2. Damien Rice||"Cannonball"||Bette & Tina sitting on their porch talking to Shane the morning after they have made love. Season 1 Pilot Episode.|
|3. Lisette Melendez||Together Forever||Their Ready To Stand The Test Of Time.|
|4. Heart||No Other Love||Bette makes love to a pregnant Tina in her apartment. Season 2 Episode 9.|
|5. Joan Armatrading||Love and Affection||Tina goes to Bette's house early and pounces on Bette, promptly kissing her in the kitchen and then moving into the bedroom where takes full charge of Bette.|
|6. Alice Smith||Dream||Bette kisses Tina passionately and then cries in her arms at Shebar|
|7. Feist||Honey Honey||Bette makes love to Tina in her apartment, with it being a replay of their first love scene in Season 1, Pilot Episode, with Bette being on top telling Tina "I' MISSED YOU"!!!!!!!!!!|
|8. Freezepop||Swimming Pool||Bette and Tina talk truthly about each other and then get all hot and steamy in a sex scene in the elevator, after it breakdowns in a power outage.|
|9. Isaac Hayes||Walk On By||Bette and Tina slow dance and kiss provocatively at the Lez Girls Wrap Party|
Video Jennifer Beals and Laurel Holloman
| CLICK ON TITLE LINK TO SEE VIDEO |
TIBETTE "SEDUCES ME"
CLICK ON TITLE TO SEE VIDEO
Latest page update: made by IIDoves
, Feb 22 2010, 10:14 AM EST
(about this update
About This Update
2 words added
5 words deleted
2 widgets added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.